Who needs lots of generic end-of-year predictions for 2019 when you have actual data to analyze?!
We’ve gathered a panel of SEO experts to discuss the findings of recent SEO research studies (including Moz’s Local Search Ranking Factors Study 2018) against the backdrop of this year’s Google algorithm updates, such as ‘Medic’.
So throw away those crystal balls and join us for a special InsideLocal webinar focusing on what changed in local ranking factors in 2018 and, based on this, what might be around the corner for 2019.
Join us if you have questions like:
- What should my local SEO strategy focus on next year?
- Has the ‘Medic’ update led to a change in primary local ranking factors?
- Are on-page signals still valuable?
- Do review signals carry even more weight this year?
- Where does my backlink profile fit into all this?
Be sure to reserve your space today to get to the insights behind the data!
The post Upcoming Webinar: How Local Ranking Factors Changed in 2018 appeared first on BrightLocal.